Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter stuff

I don't know about you Catholics, or other types of Christians, but in the Orthodox world we color our eggs either on Great Thursday or on Great Saturday in the week of Easter. So I decided to do that on Thursday, since we were going to visit my parents this weekend and I wouldn't be able to do it in that case. I was so enthusiastic, I couldn't wait to color my own eggs for the first time as a separate housewife, so to speak.

Unfortunately, everything seemed to turn out wrong. I was so devastated, I almost cried last night.. Until my boyfriend offered his help and actually saved the eggs, lol! The paint turned out to be one I wouldn't buy again, so the eggs look a little bit strange, but still are our first Easter eggs as a couple (we didn't really celebrate Easter last year, so that's our first :)).

I'm so proud of us! We had SO much fun :) Here's the end result:



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails